#150. reminisce.
February, 2007
There was a particular smell today, at church, in the air. And a plethora of vibrant images flooded my mind immediately, as I closed my eyes and knelt. Mostly unlikely scenarios of the closeness I wish we could share, stemming from some distant recollections with a touch of my own imagination:
what would your feet feel like in my hands, or your shoulder under my head?
I think of connecting with you again. I guess this is what loneliness will do.
There was a particular smell today, at church, in the air. And a plethora of vibrant images flooded my mind immediately, as I closed my eyes and knelt. Mostly unlikely scenarios of the closeness I wish we could share, stemming from some distant recollections with a touch of my own imagination:
what would your feet feel like in my hands, or your shoulder under my head?
I think of connecting with you again. I guess this is what loneliness will do.