#15. a poem for a person.
April, 2007
Your raw essence, as I remember it, pops into my life at the most inopportune moments.
Some naive memory of the glimpse into the backroads of your mind screams intense explosions:
Soulmate, Love, Brother.
You may never realize the mark you left on my impressionable heart
When you opened your soul and breathed out stars and peaceful notions.
I continue to be amazed by your passion and sense of vitality about
The untouchable concepts of God and justice.
Day after day,
I carry our crossroads as precious reminders of that which is important
And pray, pray for a happy continuation to this tumultuous saga.
Your raw essence, as I remember it, pops into my life at the most inopportune moments.
Some naive memory of the glimpse into the backroads of your mind screams intense explosions:
Soulmate, Love, Brother.
You may never realize the mark you left on my impressionable heart
When you opened your soul and breathed out stars and peaceful notions.
I continue to be amazed by your passion and sense of vitality about
The untouchable concepts of God and justice.
Day after day,
I carry our crossroads as precious reminders of that which is important
And pray, pray for a happy continuation to this tumultuous saga.